Sunday, May 31, 2015

We are going to be homeowners tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow is the day when we close on the house! Tomorrow we will own a beautiful 3 bedroom house with a beautiful pool and a decent backyard! It's tomorrow, I know...But I cant resist the excitement today to write it out: I will have a house that I call it home tomorrow!! 

I've never had a house that I could call "home" as far as I could remember. It had always been "my grandma's house", "my mom's house/ my parents' house", "my dorm"... Ever since getting married to Sam, wherever he was, it was my home. But I've been so longing for a house that belongs to us. I think I've been so tired from all the travelings and moving around that I am so desperately wanted to stay at one place for years to come. I would be happy not going anywhere for many years if possible. Now just let us finish packing, load the moving truck and drive our van full of kids safely to Tucson please! 


No comments: