In my physics lab we do things as lame as looking in mirrors and measuring reflections to as cool as building motors out of wire, paper, and magnets. Last week we built pinhole cameras and took pictures. This meant we made cameras out of coffe cans. With all of my knack for self portraits, I decided I had no choice but to expand my self-portrait skills into the pinhole area and photograph myself. Thinking about what I just wrote, I sound like I'm in love with myself. Don't worry, Sharon, I'm in love with you, not me.
This was my first and last attempt, with the picture on the left and negative on the right.
 |
| Pinhole camera self portrait |
Ahh, what a cutie.
1 comment:
I was going to say : What a cutie!
I like your cute nose with a sunglasses on top of it :)
Post a Comment