Monday, November 9, 2009

It's a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After waiting and wondering for so long, this morning we finally got to find out our baby's sex. Yes, it's a boy! The tech lady even gave us two pics of the "boy part" which is kind of surprising to me :) He doesn't seem to have anything abnormal from the ultrasound which is a release for both of us. We even got to see him sucking his fingers! He's been moving around a lot but in most part he's cooperative.

The OB/GYN office called this afternoon to tell us that we need to go in for a following-up ultrasound in two weeks to make sure if everything is still ok because of the previous blood problem I had. I'm kind of nervous but I have confidence in our little boy, he's full of energy!!

We're so happy to know that it's a boy and cant wait to meet him for the first time!

4 comments:

Cait said...

CONGRATS! We were so excited to hear the news! To bad he can't borrow any of Traci's stuff though.. because its all pink! :)

We love you and can't wait to see you guys in March!

Kaitie Jayne said...

Hurray! How exciting! I'm glad all is well, and Sharon and baby are healthy!

chocolatier said...

so much fun....i wish we could see you.

Chase said...

I hope that you can coordinate the delivery with our visit over spring break!