My hair has been grown a lot in the past half year since I cut it last time. Sometimes it just feels so heavy and makes me tired (Or maybe I'm just tired even without the long hair). So I finally decided to cut my hair since there's a coupon for $7.99. The girl who cut my hair is really young and seems not know much what she was doing. I can tell that she's really new and not quite skilled. She adjusted my hair quite a few times and it ended up kind of short... Anyway, I'm just not quite happy with it. But it's too late.
Sam took more than ten pictures of my haircut and I didn't like any of them. Then eventually he had to take another one when my hair is wet and doesn't look so puffy.
So, here's the style I wanted (Not the hair color just the layered style)

And here is my haircut... You will know why I'm disappointed.
5 comments:
You look great!
sorry Sharon! bad hair cuts are no fun. you are still beautiful!
Unfortunately with haircuts you do get what you pay for. Splurge and go somewhere that does a great haircut. It is so worth it as it grows in nicely and looks good for a long time and is so much easier to style.
You still are beautiful.
I usually cry whenever I get my hair cut, that is why I hardly ever go! I am sorry about that the hair is not what you want, but it will grow back! you are still beautiful and I can't wait to see you guys in march!
i never know how to choose where to get a haircut- i have paid $25-$35 and hated my haircut, and I have paid $5 at the hair school in Provo and loved it...it's such a dilemma.
Post a Comment