On Sunday, Enoch rolled from his stomach to his back 3 times within 10 minutes. Yet, after I got the camera, he didn't do anything. Today, however, he did it again! I decided to try my luck and went and got the camera. Indeed, I did catch live footage!
So do you think it's intentional? Oh, do note that at the start of the video he is already on his side; I didn't put him there. He started flat on his belly.
4 comments:
he is so cute!!!
Adorable baby! Strong and obedient ;-D
i liked his grunting. it sounded like he wanted to do it! he already looks older from when we saw him- I guess he's more than twice as old.
whoa! He looks way bigger already. Traci rolled over a few times when she was about his age then stopped until she was about 5mo. old. We'll see if he keeps doing this for long. =) Aren't new babies the cutest?
Post a Comment