Saturday, May 15, 2010

Enoch's first camping trip

Yesterday afternoon we went camping with some friends. It was a great trip, everybody had a lot of fun.

Enoch was really happy in the pack-play we borrowed from Grandma. I think the whole new world made him very happy and excited.
Pack and Plays make camping great

Mt Wrightson Camp Ground
He kept cool in the baby carrier too. Does he look like a frog?

The weird thing was that Enoch slept better last night at the camp than he slept at home. He must love camping! He definitely has my genes :) So here both Enoch and I had big smiles on our faces this morning after a good night sleep : Enoch looks so cute in the boots from Aunt Leslie and Uncle Clay!

We went for a short hike this morning with three children... Yes, three. Our friends Rachel and Lem brought their son Aiden who is one month older than Enoch and 14-month-old Crhisten the boy they are babysitting.
Here is a picture of the group: Yay for Enoch's first camping trip. We would definitely do it again some time this summer. Tomorrow Enoch will officially be two month old!

4 comments:

josh said...

I'm impressed you already took Enoch camping! Glad you had fun. (cali)

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

you are so adventurous! good for you two. Your kid is DARLING!

Leslie said...

I'm so glad he can wear the booties! Your trip looks awesome! I still can't get over how big Enoch is!! Clay sleeps better camping too.

Clay Allred said...

Dude, Enoch is such a cute little baby!