The family who used to live in our house left two toys in the yard, I kept them when the owner wanted to throw them away. They were supper dirty, but I thought I could give it a try to clean them.
I'm so proud of myself for cleaning them because now they look great! Check them out:


I can see that pretty soon these two toys will become Enoch's favorites. Cant stop giving myself credits for this! Yay!
We decided that today will be the "naked Friday" for Enoch. Well, at least that's what Sam wanted.

I also found a good place to hide Enoch...
 |
| Guitar Case crib bassinet |
Sam (Ooops... I meant to say Enoch) is 7 months old now! Two weeks ago, we went to get him the first flu shot. He weighed 19lb 5oz, 27 inches long.
1 comment:
he is so cute! i miss him!
Post a Comment