Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I don't know; I'm only a first year medical student

I've almost plowed through 4 weeks of classes now and it's still weird to think that I've started medical school. Last week, we started shadowing a primary care doctor that we were assigned to, and next week we will interview patients and take histories. As we practiced doing this in class, we quickly realized how awkward we are and how little we know. The following video got quite a few laughs among med students at my school, and I think you might enjoy it too.





Sharon and I are both pretty tired right now, but we've had a lot of meals from the ward and we feel blessed to have 2 healthy boys. Sharon told me she forgot what a pain the labor-recovery process was. She's a trooper!


I'll end with a video, probably long and boring to everyone but us, of Michael making crazy baby faces.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

we both have dimple-chinned babies!