Sunday, November 20, 2011

A start to potty training

"I hope you know how sad I am. Seriously, look at my face. I'll pee on the floor, I'll pee  in a diaper, but not in here."

"Aghhhhh maybe if I try and look constipated he'll let me go!!"


"Hey this is actually kinda fun!"
"I peed and Dad gave me candy! This is awesome."


I'm not sure if this means we're starting potty training or not, but before baths we try and have him pee during his naked time. This was the first time he really peed in the potty, hope he keeps it up.

The following video is absurdly long.


2 comments:

Shelley said...

What the heck is he doing with his feet during the video. This kid is going to really dislike you when he gets older and you show this video and photos to others.

Samuel R said...

To the future Enoch that discovers this post: although your genitalia remain concealed in both the video and the pictures, if you are truly mortified about this and worry about friends and others seeing this, let me know and I will take it down. I love you!