Sunday, August 12, 2012

How Michael grew up to be a big boy!

It's time to write a "year blog" for my baby Michael. Michael turned one today. He has changed so much in the past year, I feel a little bit sad that he's not a baby any more. Why do kids have to grow up so fast?! ( Here's a link of Enoch's year blog if you're interested to take a look : How Enoch grew up to be a big boy)

Let's get down to business:

Newborn


One month old


2 months old


3 months old


4 months old


5 months old


6 months old


7 months old



8 months old



9 months old


10 months old


11 months old


12 months old


Birthday Boy


Cake! 


Being a second boy in our family, has definitely helped to shape Michael's personality and behaviors. 

Michael is more aggressive, tougher and learned to talk earlier. He already says more than ten words now, mostly English: Uh Oh, book, airplane,  ball, car, everywhere (from Goodnight Moon book ), red balloon (also from Goodnight Moon book ), duck,  cracker, dog, mama, dada, train... once in a while we'll be surprised to hear him saying a new word. He somehow is not so fond of saying Chinese words and the only one he says is "car" in Chinese. 

Michael loves to eat pasta and also everything that he sees Enoch eat. He loves to do what Enoch is doing or playing. He recently got super attached to me, and would cry when Sam tries to take him from me, or if I started to walk away. He gives me wet kisses all the time. His lovey is blue blankets (Not sure if blue is a factor). 

Here's a video of Michael eating his birthday cake and Enoch saying Happy Birthday to Michael. 







I love my boys!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute! I'm amazed with Michael's language, and I love "Goodnight Moon" too (I can still recite that entire book by heart ;-D)

Leslie said...

Happy birthday Michael! He really is adorable. It is incredible how much they change in a year. What a pretty cake!