I personally really likes bowling even though I'm not good at it at all. A week ago we had a chance to go to a charity ball/bowling party on a date while our dear friends babysat our kids (Thanks so much for wonderful friends who are there for us when our families are so far away!). We got to hang out with some of Sam's classmates, ate delicious southern food and bowl at the same time. It was a lot of fun!
Here are some pictures we took with Sam's Nexus:
 |
| Sam in action |
 |
| Sam in action 2 |
Sam later figured out how to add spins to the ball. He got pretty good at it.
 |
| I'm pretty focused. |
 |
| Me in action |
 |
| I'm grateful that we can still make time to go out and have fun! |
At the party, I told Sam that I wish our kids are old enough so that we can take them to bowl together. This will be a fun family activity that we'll keep for years and years. At that time I didn't know kids can go bowling at a very young age here and shortly after, we actually got the perfect chance to take our kids to bowl.
A friend from our ward shared this wonderful "Kids Bowl Free" deal where each kid gets to play 2 games a day for free for the entire summer. All you need to pay for is the shoe rental. After knowing that there's no young end age limit, I immediately registered Enoch and Michael. And today we took the kids to bowl for the first time. They LOVED it!
 |
| Daddy teaching Enoch to bowl |
 |
| Michael was a little nervous at beginning, I was trying to get him to hold the ball. |
 |
| Enoch bowling all by himself! |
 |
| Michael did really good being a one year old. |
 |
| Enoch was really happy with himself. Love his smiles. |
 |
| Proof of Michael's strong arms! |
 |
| Though I think this triangle thing doesn't really teach them how to bowl, it save us a lot of efforts to pick up the balls that stuck on the lane :) |
This is going to be another fun kids activity for the summer other than swimming! Especially that I won't be able to swim for a long time after the baby, we'll have something to entertain the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment