Saturday, March 15, 2014

A combined blog about Discovery Green kids' Olympics and Rodeo

We went to Discovery Green Kids' Olympics last Sat and Rodeo last Wed. I wanted to remember those moments. 

Michael sliding down the big wall in the jump house. He was very cautious.

Enoch went through the maze all by himself! he was so proud of himself and we were proud of him too!

We needed it to  take a picture of the red purse I got from Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans and post it on their website per their ask. So that's why I was showing off the purse. 

Maybe you cant tell but it was a happy moment for Enoch!


Going down the big slide with daddy!

Rock and Roll competition! 


Daddy Michael team.



Once they said "start" Michael threw himself on the ground. Took him a while to get up and get going but we did get to finish the race.

My little sport!


We missed "baby crawl" competition by a few mins which was so so sad because Peter could have totally won us a $100 gift card. :-(

It was a great day at Discovery Green, everything was free except for parking which we payed $6 for 4 hours which was way worth it. 

Last Wed was Rodeo playgroup. Sam has been on night shifts and he managed to come with us for about 2 hours before leaving for his 18-hour night shift. What a super dad!! 






















I was just wanting to remember in the future what we did for these two occasions so I put lots of pictures in. Don't have time to explain or add capture. I'm just going to leave it that way. 

No comments: