Sunday, November 1, 2015

Low key Halloween this year

This Halloween was a low key. Sam didn't bother dressing up. And I got a witch dress last min given to me by my nice neighbor. Enoch dressed up as a skunk, Michael dressed up as a pirate, and Peter dressed up as a little tiger. Grandma Jayne made the tiger costume for her boys and I am glad that one of our boys got to wear it. I have a pic somewhere of Sam wearing the same costume. Both so adorable! 

We went trick or treating twice this year, one within our neighborhood a week before Halloween, and also we went to a neighborhood next door on actual Halloween day. The boys were so excited to get candy. They got so much and they were so happy! Taking kids trick or treating is so fun because the kids go wild!!










No comments: