Sunday, April 5, 2020

Homeschooling March 23rd and on

Do to coronavirus we have being homeschooling this semester. It's been very tough being 7 teachers all together. I try to focus on math English and a little bit Chinese. They have art club every Wednesday and I can't that as their art for the week. I also count their piano practices everyday as their music. They occasionally do computer lab and a library online when their teachers give them materials. I do have them do DMS on Monday to Thursdays which I think is essential to keep their math facts skills. We decided to finish all our school work on Mondays to Thursdays so that we don't have school on Fridays.



































I did an experiment to see if Peter can do fourth grade reading homework. I printed out a 4th grade level passage and had both Enoch and Peter do it. They both got correct. Peter used full sentences while Enoch only wrote bare minimum. It was funny to see their distinct altitude. I think Enoch having considerably more homework than Peter made him do it more efficiently to save time. Lol 




No comments: