Here are a few pictures to prove how amazing things were:
Sharon, the angel, descending down from above. You might have noticed my eyes get misty when I saw this.
And my great family.The honeymoon was great, and as a bonus we even got free tickets to Disneyland. On Sunday, we dressed for church and were going to the Hotel lobby to check a phone book for a church address. On the way down in the elevator, we talked to a man and his daughter and made a joke about him holding some pink slippers in his hand. He said they were his wife's, and said we could have them. I told him he couldn't give out his wife's slippers like that. 5 minutes later, in the lobby, he approached us and said he had two tickets to Disneyland they couldn't use (in other words, he asked us if we wanted $150)! We were amazed and grateful. Disneyland was fun, I've never heard Sharon scream so much. Aside from this, good sea food, tandem rides on the beach, chilly dips in the ocean, and camping on the way home made for a great time.
Now it's back to real life, but as Grandma told me: life is sweeter when you have someone you love to share it with. Can't wait.
Now it's back to real life, but as Grandma told me: life is sweeter when you have someone you love to share it with. Can't wait.




5 comments:
The photos are beautiful, and Sharon was BREATHTAKING coming down those stairs! What a great family photo, too! Thanks for sharing these, Sam. Our best to you and Sharon!
Love from Melanie
Congratulations you too! I am so sorry Steve and I coulnt make it to the wedding but we are so happy that you are married!! Enjoy every min of it! Love to you both!
hoarry for being married! congrats! we still need to meet sharon! keep in touch
YOU ARE SO LOVE STRUCK SAM! HAHA! I NEVER IMAGINED MY TRAINER ... ELDER ROGERS... SO BE THIS LOVE STRUCK... Im happy for you man! Cant wait to meet her!
Life is good!
Dallin Holder!
you both are great...keep trying to do the cookies, remember good chocolate goes a long way in making anything good
stacey
Post a Comment