![]() |
| Delicious Homemade Pizza and Hot Wife |
What do you get when a newly married couple gets a pizza stone for their wedding? Pizza, obviously. And our first try even turned out pretty good! Although this is the second pizza we made. The first one wasn't quite as good, kind of ugly. We figure that's how it will be with our kids. The first kid will get all the genetic defects that we both have--my moles, Sharon's bad vision, etc. We'll name him Oompa or maybe Loompa. This is not to say anything about all first-borns being deficient, but just to say that if our babies are fashioned in the same manner as our pizza (a logical deduction), then the second and third will all around be far supperior.

6 comments:
So says the youngest of 4. Alison turned out very nicely so your theory on pizza may be OK but not so much on kids.
Its suprising that Shelly wouldnt be supporting the idea
Thank you Shelley! I was starting to take that personally. I really don't think I inherited the worst traits of Mom and Dad!
I personally favor Chase and he was the second
So, it's ok, cause I'm the first child of my family. All though, my parents only have two kids.
(says Sam) I should have put a stronger disclaimer in there
Post a Comment