Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Which Sharon do you like best?

Last Thursday Sharon and I went to Gate's Pass, a nice little pass that has short hikes to beautiful overlooks for the sunset. It's right outside Tucson on the way to West Saguaro National Park.
Sunset at Gates Pass, Tucson AZ
Awww, look at these two lovebirds


Ok, now for the exciting part. Which Sharon do you like the best?


This Sharon is normal, cute real-life Sharon.

This Sharon is the Sharon out of a classy magazine ad.


This Sharon is super-hero Sharon, maybe out of the X-men


And this Sharon is the one on the CD cover of some apocalyptic band. It makes me scared to look at.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Ok that last one is freaky- it looks like Sharon has risen from the dead. But I like the super hero one best. She would make a great life saver.

Sharon said...

Oh dear!!!
I agree with Leslie, that was a scary one!!!
PS: You didn't tell me you would post that pic on our blog... :)