Sunday, May 31, 2009

romero pools

Last weekend Sharon and I hiked to Romero Pools up in Catalina State Park. While admittedly similar to the post on Chase and Caitlin's blog back in February (Hikes and SuchThey), there are a couple of key differences. First, we don't have such a crazy title for our post. Second, the female in this article is not pregnant. Third, I love the girl in this post and not the one featured in Chase and Caitlin's post. The differences go on, but for now you can just enjoy a few pictures.

Romero Pools Cliff Jumping

If you zoom in on my face, you'll notice I look like an excited little boy.




Romero Pools Sun Tanning. Sharon is much prettier than a beached whale.


Arizona Horny Toad
Sharon spotted this little devil. I'm not quite up on my wildlife terminology, is it a horny toad?

4 comments:

Clay Allred said...

Totally a horny toad, and I'm sad you don't love Cait. For the record I love you Caitlin. :)

Chase said...

I'm totally offended that you don't have any family love at least for the mother of your future neice

Samuel R said...

oh dear, semantics semantics. I love you Caitlin.

Cait said...

I knew you didn;t love me. thats why I poke you.