Aunt Gwen was again super nice to help us with some pictures. She does a great job:
I like how this picture is officially dated with Caitlin's belly. Speaking of, she's getting induced tomorrow! Uncle Sam, here I come.
I had heard stories of things getting crazy before going to the temple, and the Bishop also specifically warned me it might happen. With Sharon's experiments at her lab going poorly, her having really bad allergies, lots of dental work, no travel document, and other things, the Bishop was definitely right. Oddly enough, however, when we returned home and checked the mail Sunday morning we found our travel document! Sharon can officially leave the country and come back, so I don't have to move to China just yet. Sharon's allergies also got better, her work doesn't seem as hectic, her teeth are better, and other things just seem to be resolved. Sharon bore a really sweet testimony on Sunday about all that, and I followed her to talk about how good and peaceful it felt to finally be sealed.
Next step: meet the parents.
3 comments:
Congratulations on your sealing. I'm sorry I missed it but so happy you had lots of family to support you. Sharon looks beautiful. So interesting about what the Bishop said and I am so happy that the both of you were able to come through your trials with a greater understanding of the love our Heavenly Father has for us.
Sam and Sharon we are so happy for you and glad that everything has worked out so well and that you have gotten through those trials thrown your way. I am sure you are excited about your upcoming trip to CHINA!
HOORAY! I'm so glad everything went well. isn't being sealed AMAZING!?!? Neal was crying his face off-- I was quite surprised! ;) so how's the money working out from those ads?
Post a Comment