Yeah, we were both kinda nervous (especially me) for the first ultrasound this morning. When we first saw the little thing moving around on the screen, we were too happy to say anything except holding each other tighter and tighter. Only till today, I knew for sure that there's a baby inside of me and it's alive :)
Baby's heartbeat is around 175 per min, and it's only a little bit more than an inch long. I'm actually only 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant, and the due day is March 26th. Here's our little baby :

I'm a little bit disappointed that we aren't going to have a twin though :)
3 comments:
so happy you got to see your little baby! isn't it incredible? my birthday's March 28, so maybe your baby will have a twin - just 28 years older:)
my sister's b-day is the 28th too! (Beth) I'm glad to hear that everything is ok!
AND twins sound hard. 1 baby is plenty of work! Trust me, when your 8 months pregnant and you're wondering HOW your stomach could get any bigger without popping, you'll be grateful. But I guess the pay off is 2 babies in one pregnancy, which is pretty sweet because babies are so fun! I love my Traci!
Ultrasounds are pretty awesome. I am amazed with what they can see and what they can determine just from an ultrasound. Technology. Crazy.
Post a Comment