Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Enoch!

Happy Birthday Enoch!! He was born yesterday, March 16th, at 8:28PM, 7bls 4oz, 20 inches long (including the cone head). Sharon did great and Enoch is a handsome production of our half-and-half factory. Even though Sharon wasn't due until the 26th, we knew Enoch would be an obedient little boy and come during Spring break. It all started yesterday morning when we heard the "pop" of Sharon's water breaking. I did a happy dance, and 12 hours later Sharon was pushing out the baby.

Anyway, here's what you all want: pictures.

Waiting for the action to start.

And bam! Mom and baby!


Here he looks somewhat Asian

Here a little bit less Asian

And here even more American. He's officially a half-breed!

Cutey.
Grandma and baby

And another mama and baby.


Oh yeah, what was the first thing that Enoch did when he was born? Pee on the doctor.

6 comments:

josh said...

Congratulations!

Chase said...

Those are some great pics. I'm so glad we'll be seeing you guys soon.

Cait said...

Woot! Can't wait to hold him in just a few days!! =D

Clay Allred said...

Why is Cait "Craigs list ads"? Oh well, Congratulations Sam and Sharon! I'm stoked for you and I'm really excited to see you soon.

Cali said...

awesome!! love the pics.

Kaitie Jayne said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Enoch looks like a pretty adorable baby!