Enoch's umbilical cord fell off last week and so we gave him his first bath. He didn't like it then, you can tell from how hard he cried.
Enoch is doing really good at tummy time:
He loves to smile, I don't know if he really means anything when he smile, but isn't he the cutest boy ever?
Look at that cute smiling-sleeping face...
With so many people out there who cant believe that Sam is a dad now, I have to say: Sam is a really good father! He would play with Enoch when he gets home from school and work no matter how tired he is. He helped with changing diapers and dirty clothes. He would pick up crying Enoch in the early morning and pet him to sleep when I'm exhausted. What more can you expect?
Sam is going to take MCAT on April 10th, it's intense with a newborn baby. But I know he'll do great!
6 comments:
I love the picture of sleeping Enoch (with his eyes closed) - so sweet. I HIGHLY recommend watching the DVD The Happiest Baby on the Block. I just borrowed it from the library. It really helped Josh and me when we first had Melanie. Good luck! I'm sure you are a great mom and Sam is a great dad. (Cali).
Your baby is so cute. I still can't believe Sam is a father now. Remember last year April Fool, you tried to fool me about it. And now it is a real deal. Anyway I certainly believe you two will be great mom and dad.
Doesn't Sam sleep with his eyes open?
Thank you guys!
Cali- I watched part of the DVD online the day before and learned to swaddle him tight, it worked one night, we'll continue to try that tonight.
Danny- Yes, I forgot to mention that Sam does sleep with his eyes open sometimes. I'm sure Enoch got it from his dad.
Danny how did you know I sleep with my eyes open
Who doesn't know that, Sam?
Post a Comment