The first one is called Savior, Please. I wrote it as a Freshmen at BYU. With the help of Aunt Ann and her software we transcribed it.
![]() |
| Savior, Please Hymn |
This next one I wrote on my mission. Pondering how to help people realize the importance of the Book of Mormon, I realized that there weren't very many hymns about it. Thus, I wrote a hymn called The Book of Mormon. I shared it in a district meeting, but nothing else ever became of it. The following is the original transcription that I wrote on my p-day.
![]() |
| The Book of Mormon, Hymn |


2 comments:
that's so cool you've written those hymns. i want to hear you record them. maybe next Christmas we're all together, we should sing them.
PS- I just read your family history blog and it's amazing! i guess that means are family still has a lot of work today. i thought it was all done :)
ps- that last comment was me.
Post a Comment