Chinglishly In Love
What kind of parents are we? Laughing at our kid when he bonked his head, failed doing something or was sick...:)
i thought that was Smash Mouth in the background. Those were all great videos. I hope he figures out the big ball someday, and I hope he's feeling better.
I don't think he failed with the ball, I just think he got bored. Also I don't think I've ever seen him that still when he was awake. Poor sick kid.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What kind of parents are we? Laughing at our kid when he bonked his head, failed doing something or was sick...:)
i thought that was Smash Mouth in the background. Those were all great videos. I hope he figures out the big ball someday, and I hope he's feeling better.
I don't think he failed with the ball, I just think he got bored. Also I don't think I've ever seen him that still when he was awake. Poor sick kid.
Post a Comment