Saturday, September 10, 2011

I built a tire swing

A couple of weeks ago, I put some new tires on our van. As I was waiting for the install, I wondered how hard it would be to build a tire swing out of the used tire. A quick google search, several trips to home depot, and some minor setbacks later and it was done! It isn't quite level, but I exceeded my expectations. My goal was to make the backyard fun enough that the kids can get hurt back there, and this probably meets the requirement.

The tire swing.
Enoch's first glimpse of the tire swing. Surprise!


I'm not sure what this is, but it's cool!


This isn't as cool as I thought, let me out!

I stole Enoch's hat.

If mom can have fun with it, then I'm going to, too!

I'm a big boy!






2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love swings, nice work, Sam!

David said...

very good idea. Looks like a lot of fun!